Anyone who knows me knows I love two things, Chocolate and Books. So when I found this tag I had to do it! So Here We Go…
1. Dark chocolate: a book that covers a dark topic
The Book Thief by Mark Zuzak. It had a lot of dark themes, like war, death and the holocaust, but told through the eyes of a young girl as she grows up.
2. White chocolate: your favourite lighthearted/humorous read.
The Snapper by Roddy Doyle. Its the sequel to the Commitments but its also a stand alone book too. It tells the story of the Rabbitte Family in Dublin in the 1970’s and the oldest daughter becomes pregnant and all chaos ensues!
3. Milk chocolate: a book with a lot of hype that you’re dying to read
t may not have a lot of hype in the national sense, but it has a lot of hype with me! But ANYTHING from the Back Stage Pass series by Abby Howard! I can’t wait to find out what happens to the members of Pure Fiction.
4. Chocolate with a caramel centre: a book that makes you feel all gooey in the middle while you read it.
Where Rainbows End. I love the relationship between Rosie and Alex. Not just because they are destined, but because they value their friendship and nothing can come between them. Its a lovely story about friendship and romance, again set in Ireland.
We Are All Completely Beside Ourselves! All I shall say is “I did NOT see that coming!”
6. Snickers: a book you are going nuts about
7. Hot chocolate with cream and marshmallows: a book that you would turn to for a comfort read
Beastly by Alex Flinn. I love the story, and I read the book before I saw the film and the book is better (as usual). I just love the story and I identify so much with Lindy.
8. Box of Chocolates: Who do you tag?