Ten more sleeps! Wooooo!
So today is a Character who Hates Christmas and how I am similar to them. The only one I could think of was the Grinch, so I’ll give you five things we have in common.
1. We are both quite solitary people. I would much rather have a few good friends that I love and can have a few laughs with than loads if people I don’t know that well and only see on occasion.
2. We are both Dog people. I have grown up around dogs so I absolutely love them, more than cats, definitely.
3. We both have very full diaries.
The nerve of those Whos. Inviting me down there – on such short notice! Even if I wanted to go my schedule wouldn’t allow it. 4:00, wallow in self pity; 4:30, stare into the abyss; 5:00, solve world hunger, tell no one; 5:30, jazzercize; 6:30, dinner with me – I can’t cancel that again; 7:00, wrestle with my self-loathing… I’m booked. Of course, if I bump the loathing to 9, I could still be done in time to lay in bed, stare at the ceiling and slip slowly into madness. But what would I wear?
4. We both have ridiculous taste in clothes
5. We are both a bit overemotional
If you want to follow the rules of tag you can can find them here. Please comment below a character you think hates Christmas and how you are similar to them
See you tomorrow