I’ve already wished you all a Happy New Year with my post about the book club. But I do hope that its a good one for all of us.
I’d thought I’d share a few things with you in this post, 2014 in review, my January To Be Read List, and my New Years Resolutions. So without further ado:
2014 the Year in Review
The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2014 annual report for this blog.
Here’s an excerpt:
A San Francisco cable car holds 60 people. This blog was viewed about 1,300 times in 2014. If it were a cable car, it would take about 22 trips to carry that many people.
January To Be Read
- The Geography of You and Me – by Jennifer E. Smith
- The First Fifteen Lives of Harry August – by Claire North
- The Maze Runner – by James Dashner
- The Christmas Surprise – by Jenny Colgan
- The Book Theif – By Markus Zuzak
New Years Resolutions
- Read more books – I haven’t read as many books as I would like this year, but alot of things have been going on, hopefully 2015 will bring a calmer twelve months, please.
- Get a new Bookshelf – I have two bookshelves, and one I have had since I was seven, and it is nearly falling apart, I kid you not, one of the shelves is held up by twigs…
- Set a proper routine for my blogs – I have had a refill for my filofax for Christmas and I will be using it for planning everything, and I know that I have been a bit of a throwaway blogger this year, but new year, new me.
- Write more – Not just on my blogs, but for myself as well. I hope to have finished my novel by this time next year.
- Finish More Books – I have a habbit of picking up a book, reading it until almost the end, and then stopping because I don’t want it to end. Books have to end, but the stories they contain don’t.
I hope you enjoyed my New Years post and I hope you and all of your families have a great 2015. I will see you soon!