It feels like its been ages since I’ve done this! February was definitely better than January, as I actually managed to read the books on my list!
I was quite pleased when I looked at all the books I’d read this month. I hadn’t realised I’d read this many, but apparently I’ve been a busy bookworm this month…
- Teeth by Chele Cooke
- Cortlandt Boys by Laura Vanderkam
- The Winter Foundlings by Kate Rhodes
- Letters to my Ex Girlfriends by Tobias J Samuels
- Monster Goddess Book Club – Fangirl
- Remember Me Like This by Bret Anthony Johnston – This is a Bookbridgr book I’ve been sent, the back looks very interesting, so I look forward to starting this.
- The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E Smith – I actually said I’d read this in January, but I still haven’t had chance to read it. This is actually lent to me from a friend, so I really need to get it back to her! Definitely this month!
- Blue Sun, Yellow Sky by Jaime Hoang – I mentioned this on my blog last month, the book is being released next month, so I hope to get the review out at this end of this month. If you haven’t heard of it, or haven’t read my last month’s review here is the book trailer to get you as excited as I am for this release.
- Forever Changed by Kimberley Hatch – I’m very excited to read and review this one. So far it is a very interesting and thought provoking read that has already made one of my favourite books just by the one quote, which I will share when the review comes out.
- Rivers of London by Ben Aaronovitch – This is the third installment of the The Monster Goddess Bookclub, and the first one I’m reading with fresh eyes, its quite good so far.
Not Quite Ready Yet…
Okay, so I’m working on something that might take me a while. To honour the release of Fifty Shades of Grey, the movie, I thought I would read the books and share with you my thoughts on them. Like live reading, but I’m not Alex Day and I’m not actually going to read it out loud to you!
I hope you stay with me for this. See you soon